Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Creeper being a creeper

The story is me and my friend http://strawberrykittyswirl.deviantart.com/ were playing Minecraft today. We went to bed and when we got out of bed I saw a creeper a little ways out the window. After a turn of events it was literally right there. Right up on the door. It didn't hiss or blow up. It just stood there, and after a while it walked away. It was hilarious! XD

I got blown up by a Creeper twice today! |:I
The first time I found a cave and I went inside a little ways. Then I found a Creeper. After a turn of events it got me just because my computer lagged, and I couldn't do anything. Then second time I was playing with http://strawberrykittyswirl.deviantart.com/ and I was just roaming around doing stuff when a Creeper came up beside me out of nowhere! We were in a pretty open space so I didn't see it coming at all! I literally screamed! XD

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments: