Monday, August 5, 2013

School Doodles

Yes my mom lets me doodle in my sketchbook at some points during school. If not I doodle in my workbooks. XD I do that a lot, and today is no different. Here's the doodles.
Pony pratice

Masky and Zacharie
This was supposed to be my cool drawing idea, but my sketchbook is pretty small so I drew them chibi instead. :I

Zacharie with wings and a sword. :I

Climbing mischief.

Top to bottom left to right.

Me

Link

Navi

The Batter

Zachaire

I'm done with school for today, and actually it didn't take as long as I thought it would. It was pretty average compared to the ones before summer. That's saying something considering it was the first day, but some things were a bit wrong so I shouldn't get used to this. XD

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment