Monday, May 13, 2013

20 Facts about Aqua Artist

Rules:

Copy and erase the answers.

You don't have to tag

You do not have permission to use my picture =_=


1. My childhood gaming system was the Nintendo 64

2. My childhood game for it was Mario Party 2, but we didn't own the first one back then. Now we oen the first Mario Party, and I play it more.

3. Requests/Art trades give me more inspiration and motivation

4. I actually own those articles of clothing up in the picture

5. I was born a few days before a holiday, but I don't celebrate that holiday

6. I have parts of an Inuyasha cosplay, but I never finished it (The ears and wig)

7. I have trouble drawing hands

8. I used to have a deent eye drawing style on the computer, but because my tablet has been broken for so long I forgot how to do it.

9. I crochet

10. I've only finished one successful crocheting project, and that still turned out weird. It's a scarf

11. I read a lot when I have a good book series.

12. Book series I've finished are Cul-De-Sac Kids by Beverly Luis (That's a kid's series. I was only like 10 years old when I started reading them and finished the series at about 11 or 12 years old. If you have young siblings/kids I highly recommend this series for them :D), and A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.

13. I've only been a Doctor Who fan/Whovian for about a year or less

14. It's most likely I'm going to be pulling inside jokes on here, but I'll explain them

15. I'm a fan of Tobuscus, Jullian Smith, and Film Cow/Seacretagentbob

16. I might make a speedpaint today

17. I want a Jack Skellington hoody

18. Instead of actually dreading the Doctor Who monsters, (Weeping Angels, Vashta Nerrada, the Silence) I actually like to joke around by being scared.

19. I've gotten all the perfects on Rhythm Heaven DS

20. I'm easily uninspired



No comments:

Post a Comment