Tuesday, June 18, 2013

100TH POST~!

Whew!
This picture took a while! Worth it though huh?

Anyways, 100 is a lot of posts! X3
And then over 1000 views! X3
I'm on my way~!

I'm sure you're wondering who all these awesome peepz are huh? (I thought I'd draw a bunch of things that I've posted!)

Left to right, top to bottom~!

SlenderMan

The Doctor

William (My OC)

Me

Death the Kid

Enderman 
(I'm sure you're thinking I included him as part of the "Ender" family. I didn't. :3 I did to represent Minecraft! X3)

TrenderMan

SplendorMan

I know what we're all thinking....
Chibi SplendorMan is ADORABLE!!!!!!! XD
I thought I'd cartoony shade everything this time. I like doing that. :3
I like drawing pictures with a bunch of characters with a bunch of mayhem going down. XD It's fun~! I wanted to include Link in here.... But sadly I couldn't think of anything for him to do. It'd just seem out of place for him to just be standing there doing nothing. :I

I bet what Kid is saying is too small to read huh? :3
He's saying
"This place has no symmetry...."
I also imagine you think Trender is drawing like how I draw.
NEWP~! X3
No he's designing an outfit! (He's obsessed with fashion! XD)

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments: