Monday, June 17, 2013

Animation #1

Yeah. I didn't know I would either.
Seems I'm getting back into using Flipnote Studio even though..... **sniff** Hatena closed! D'X
Anyways the audio is form Doctor Who behind the scenes. If I'm correct.... It's season 3. You can look it up on Youtube. (You'll find it I promise. It's even a MMD meme.) So here ya go a little 5 second animation. XD
I actually made a comic strip of this, but when I stumbled upon it on Youtube I had to do this!

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

**EDIT**
Oh my gosh! This is my 99th post! :O
I have something special in mind for the 100th post! :D
Stay tuned.

**EDIT 2**
Ack! Sorry guys.....
I was trying yesterday to get the project done so something like this wouldn't happen.
I'm losing motivation. LUCKILY!
I have another project in mind. It's a picture, but it'll be full of chibis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Even SplendorMan as chibi right now he looks ADORABLE!!!!!!)
I hope it'll be out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment