Monday, May 6, 2013

"I've got a Sonic Screwdriver!" "Yeah, well. I got a chair!"

I herd this line and I HAD to draw it.
I get a kick out of stuff like that! I just find it hilarious.
I know their clothes might not be that accurate. Oh well I got the basic idea right? I don't only draw realistically I like drawing cartoony chibis like this! I call it cartoony chibi because I draw the eyes like this in every expression. While regular chibis have huge anime eyes. So yeah. It's Clara and the Doctor. X3 Yeah. The scanner is broken, and I took a picture on a regular camera, but the SD card wouldn't connect to the computer.... Gosh dang it, then I had a bit of trouble getting the webcam plugged back in. Luckily it worked after a while and I got a picture! :)
**OK ONTO SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEK'S EPISODE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!**
You should have seen my face during this episode. My jaw dropped when I saw the Doctor infected with the Crimson Horror. It wasn't expected. I thought when that lady was feeding him I thought it was some kind of monster....... That was unintended. Oh well. I've been waiting for this week's episode to come for months and months! Somebody told me that Neil Gaiman was writing a Cybermen episode. I was so excited!!!! So I've been waiting. I'm not only a fan of the Doctor Who episodes he wirtes. I also really like the movie Coraline! I haven't read the book yet. :P Though I want to soon, but it's not in my local library!

All copyrighted characters, logos, and sounds belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment