Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Revenge Sucks (OUTLINE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME)

Whew!
This took forever! Sure the outline doesn't belong to my, but it still took forever! XD

Slendy has pink slippers. :3 I thought since Jeff had socks on, and his pants were so baggy I decided to color them like pajama pants. I like to hang around my house in pajamas, do it almost every day! They're so comfy. =v= Anyways it was a bit of a challenge to color because the picture was a PNG file not a photoshop or SAI file. So at first I was going to lower the opacity that way the lineart doesn't get messed up.   Then I tried changing the layer type, and that worked really good! It had complications here and there, but it worked! Eek! Sorry I had to edit the picture just a little bit! I just took off the rage marks around Slender's head because I didn't think I could get it to work properly. (Also I had to censor Sally a bit. Sorry about that. This is supposed to be a family friendly site.) When I saw the creator of the lineart give permission to color pictures I had to do this. XD
For some reason I'm in the mood of coloring things cartoony. What do you guys think? Should I go back to my original way?

Lineart and Sally belong to Kiki! X3


All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment