Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh snap I got art block!

So I've tried to draw today and I've only done a couple sketches. I've tried drawing a chibi a few times, but I don't finish and just erase them. So I don't know how long this is going to last. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a drawing, or maybe next week. I don't know I just can't think of ANYTHING. :( I haven't gotten any requests in a while. That helps because I really like doing requests/art trades. :)
Also I've been a little sad that I haven't have any comments yet. I've only gotten one. I really like feedback, or just somebody saying they like my art. I have a bunch of page views, but nobody comments. :I

Oh well, this blog is still young. I just need to be patient. :)

**EDIT**

Well I went to my settings and it turns out that I didn't have the settings right so everybody can comment. That's fixed now so everybody on the internet can comment now! :D
Yay~!
All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment