Friday, June 7, 2013

HOW DID HE GET THERE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Haha.
I better explain some things before you get any funny ideas. =__=
Me and my friend are at the doctor's office (in the same examining room) for no apparent reason really. I asked my friend if it should be me or her, but she said both. So I did.

In case you can't read my handwriting.

First panel: Me (On the left.) My friend (On the right.) *Me and my friend at the doctor's office* (I know you can't do this in real life, but logic doesn't apply where it can be removed.)

Second panel: *Door opens*

Third panel: Ok! Who's going to be first?

Fourth panel: Me: THE HECK?! My friend: HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!

The friend is StrawberryKittySwirl.
Check out her art.... NOW!


Please don't ask why her arm is so long in the last panel! D:
I have trouble drawing hugs. As much as they're seen in real life, it's hard.
Just like hands.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

Yay~! Post number 80! That was fast, and I also hit 800 page views! :D
Almost 100 posts and 1000 page views! (And zero comments. LOL I know it's something weird to complain about, but I really like getting comments! :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment