Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here Have a Jeff

Run it's Jeff!
This came out pretty good if I had to say. I tried adding more detail so yeah. I don't think I give myself enough credit for clothing wrinkles. Sure I looked in my drawing book, but hey. That's what they're for. That's how peepz get better. (I'm not calling you guys marshmallow birds. I'm say peepz for short. PEOPle. Get what I'm saying? :D)

A drawing instead of a rant. Yay. (Oh my gosh people say "yay" so much. Why does my computer count that as wrong spelling?! It's weird.)

Anyways here's your Jeff. Why Jeff? Because I felt like it. :3 He's actually not that hard to draw for me. No matter how I draw him. (I mean that chibi, or his scar closed. Not realistic.) When I first got into drawing Jeff I made a few flipnotes of him. I didn't draw his eyes like this. I drew them like circles. Pretty much like his real picture. Then I decided to draw them a more anime shape.
So many wrinkles on his clothes. They look like actual clothes. LOL Also the shoes look good too, and his hands. This drawing came out really really good. :D I wish I could use it somewhere. LOL
Has anybody noticed that they draw themselves or friends playing video games with Jeff? (Including myself) It's too much fun to resist really. I want to do a detailed one sometime soon. Maybe bring my friends into it too. Play some Mario Party, or Rhythm Heaven.
Anyways I was a little shocked what I saw a Target today. A freaking Halo DVD. FREAKING. HALO. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< *Tableflip*
I think I've even seen a lego set of it too. This is going too far. Do some freaking..... Doctor Who or something. I also saw something at Target that reminded me of Kagekao. It was a picture and it said "Pass the time with a glass of wine.". I saw it and thought of him right away. LOL I might draw him holding that picture and saying, "This is going in my house". (Actually after I'm done writing this I might get to work on that. LOL) I might make him say that in Japanese, but my Japanese handwriting sucks, and I only have Google translator. Pfft LOL. OK this is getting waaay off topic and going for waaaay too long. XD

Kagekao belongs to GingaAkam on DaviantART.


All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Looks good :D I love how the wrinkles came out~1

    ReplyDelete
  2. X3 Thanks!
    I'm going to try and do that more in the future.

    ReplyDelete