Thursday, June 6, 2013

Something I wanted to say. :I

I'm looking at video game videos on Youtube.
It has brought The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword back to my attention.
I'll always remember how HORRIBLE the silent realm was....
But I forgot how much The Imprisoned was too. (Not horrible as in poorly done. Horrible as in JUST PLAIN SCARY AND STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
It's difficult the first time because your sword was so puny. Then your sword becomes more powerful so when you do the boss run, (Forgot what it was called.) it's much easier. That game didn't give jump scares, but it sure did scare you. At least it did for me.
I don't think many other games have done that for me. The only other game I can think of that made me that stressed is Rhythm Heaven. It's not scary at all. It's bright, colorful, and has tons of happy music. (Mostly love songs which bothered me at first, but now I don't care.) The stressful parts were going for perfects, and it still does that to me today! (Even though I don't play it that much anymore.... At least right now.) But Skyward Sword will be exiting in that sort.

Actually this was a Facebook status, but I thought it was too good to NOT put on here. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment