Friday, June 14, 2013

ENDERBRO~! XD

Yay~!
I'm a fan of Enderbro. Even though my fandom of Minecraft has been short so far. I found Enderbro! XD He's so funny, and he's so cute! I mean. Who wouldn't think he's cute? :3

Man this took forever to scan. For some reason the scanner wasn't working. Luckily we got this scanned. :3
I think I'm getting more art block. I barely drew today. (I also didn't play Minecraft at all. Just didn't feel like it. :I) I didn't do much art today either.... Just part of a little comic strip, and a girl in the sea, and this. :I I hate art block, it usually leaves me bored to death. Luckily my day wasn't too boring. :) I've been watching Chowder lately. That show is hilarious. TV just isn't good these days. D: Luckily there's Netflix. Thank goodness for Netflix. I watch a lot of TV on there. There are still some shows that are good these days out there though. (At least decent.) Still, I'd rather stick to Netflix or just listen to music, and look at art. Sometimes looking at other people's art is as good as TV! :)

Enderbro belongs to this person. :3


All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments: