Sunday, June 16, 2013

OC Hunting! X3

Hey guys!
I'm looking for OC's to put in a MUSIC VIDEO!
I'm looking for a certain kind of OC so I won't be taking all of them.
It has to be one of Slender's proxies. :I Because I think it would fit the song I'm using. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiGmyBXkwSE
Frippin AWESOME SONG!
Anyways I don't know if the music video will be finished. It won't be very animated to save motivation. I'm going to try to use the entire song so I'm not looking for a certain number of OC's. I'd like a bunch. Not too many though. :I
You will get FULL CREDIT.
I'd be using my OC's for this, but sadly I don't think I have the creativity to make a proxy OC. I'd like to, but I can't. Maybe I'll be able to make one before I begin. Oh well, we won't know until I begin.
There's no deadline so if you want to make an OC that's fine too. I just want it to be creative, and different. (Of course Masky and Hoody are going to be in this. So that's two already.)
Anyways thanks for reading! -^v^-

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment