Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jeff.... It's just a burrito.

Jeff I don't like burritos. DEAL WITH IT! D:
Seriously I don't like burritos, it's the tortilla. I just don't like them even though I think quesadillas are OK. Maybe it's because the tortilla is crispy. :I It's funny how I got the inspiration for this. I saw somebody make a Parry Gripp music video of Jeff, and I wanted to do something like that. Instead I got this comic strip idea. based off the song "This is the best burrito I've ever eaten!". Yeah that's where I got the inspiration. Not the joke that Jeff is Mexican. I don't know where that came from. I think my friend told me it came from a fan comic of some sort. When I first found that joke.... XD Oh my gosh. A really weird picture of Jeff with a sombrero, shaking maracas, and burning down Taco Bell. Then I came accross another weird picture of Jeff as Rick Astley. Oh geez I need to stop putting these pictures in you guy's heads. (Even though I already did) If you want the link to the pictures ask me.

In case you can't read what they're saying, here.

First Panel

Jeff: Eating a burrito

Me: Eating a taco (Because I like tacos :3)

Second Panel

Jeff: This is the best burrito I've ever eaten!

Me: Good for you.

Jeff: Try some!

Me: No thanks.

Jeff: Come on!

Me: No.

Jeff: Fine then.

Third Panel

Jeff: I'll shove it down your throat!

Me: Uh.... Jeff?! I think the heat's gone to your head!

I said that because Jeff is still wearing that jacket while it's like 100 degrees Fahrenheit  outside. :I This is why I hate summer.
Anyways there's somebody online that drew SplendorMan as a baby.... I'm all like "HNNNNNGGGGHHHH HNNNNGGGGGHHH HNNNNNNGHGGHHGHGHGHGH[CTFWREITGWVEPDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" No matter how many times I see I'll Hnngghh!!!!! X3 I don't think I could pull it off as good as that person. If you want links ask me for them. If you want me to try and draw Splendor or any of the Slender bros as little kids/infants I can try. But don't expect perfection. (By Slender bros I mean Slender, Splendor, and Trender. I'm not doing you know who. T_T So don't even try to ask. He IS NOT welcome here! I know you know who I'm thinking of! (Vಠ_ಠ)> If you don't know.... Don't ask, you don't want to know.)

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Ahahah XD I never been fond of burritos till around like 10 years old. Same with Tacos, but then I realized it was the taco shells that I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man. I love taco shells! I even eat them plain. Yum! XD

      Delete