Saturday, June 22, 2013

William X Masked Artist stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!

HECK YEAH~!
Now I just need to find a way to put up like DA users. XD
Anyways feel free to use! No asking required just credit me! X3


I made sure the creator of the stamp base didn't say it couldn't be used outside of DeviantART. For some reason GIMP wouldn't paste it with the pretty edges..... D: Oh well.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and sounds belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

**EDIT**

Gosh dang... I spelled support wrong. If some people have it on their DeviantART already please take it off. XD It's embarrassing.

**EDIT AGAIN**

All fixed now~! Go and do what you want with it. XD

2 comments:

  1. Awwww <3 I luv dis stamp~!!! After I post a few pics of Masked Will maybe I can post this stamp on DA~!

    ReplyDelete