Sunday, June 23, 2013

William and Tails Doll

Oh yes. I'm a Tails Doll fan now.
His stories are creepy and cool! (At least on Tails from the Crypt they are.)

Though I don't mind you pairing your OC with William or other characters I can't go boy X William for obvious reasons. Hey I don't think it's often that artists give you permission (or tolerance) to pair your OC with a their character that's already been cannon shipped. :I Don't abuse it or make jokes about him cheating   on Masked Artist. That's where I'm crossing the line. Take it all in, and heed my words. :I (Basically this picture isn't a pairing so don't ship them. I said William and Tails Doll, NOT William X Tails Doll.) I'm sure some people aren't going to listen, but at least I've put up the boundaries. Oh well. :I

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment