Monday, June 3, 2013

Splendy Sketches

I decided to do a few Splendy sketches before bed.
I want to write a story, but I always leave them unfinished because I run out of ideas. :I

Honestly my writing craving came to me because I was reading some cute short stories somebody wrote about Splendy. I really like how people give him this childish, and innocent personality. It makes him more lovable. :3
It's kinda weird that the best thing I can draw Splendy is his rage face. :I His regular face is kinda difficult. I think it's the fedora. I forgot to draw Splendy's tentacles in the drawing I made of him earlier today. :I
They make him look more intimidating.

LOL I erased dialogue that Splendy was saying, but forgot to erase William's. He was saying something along the lines of "Give me a hug Will!". William prefers to be called William for some reason.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment