Monday, June 10, 2013

Me and the EnderMan

Yeah, I'm playing Minecraft now!!!!!!!! :D
I'm proud to say I'm ADDICTED! XD So while I was waiting for my brother to get off the only computer that plays it I drew this. :) Sadly in the end we had to turn it off for the night. D: Luckily I got to finish this! :D
I know the light around EnderMan isn't very visible, but I had to rush. :I It turned out good in the end! (Unintended pun.) Honestly now I think this is my best work. :D Although I don't really like how the dirt Ender is holding turned out. |:I Oh well, overall it looks really good. My favorite monsters in Minecraft are the Creepers and the Endermen. Mostly the Endermen. XD Because the other monsters are just zombies, skeletons, and such. :I Well good night everybody! :D

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments:

  1. I agree~ I love Enderman and Creepers <3 And this is a VERY good picture :D Defiantly one of your best

    ReplyDelete