Monday, June 17, 2013

Spinning the Wheel

Yes I know this is a Pewdiepie joke, but with me around I can change it up.
So StrawberryKittySwirl had it as a status thingy. (You know what you see on Skype and Yahoo Messenger.) I told her to spin the wheel, and then we started acting crazy. Now it's become one of our favorite inside jokes. (That and frying pans, but that's another story.) I'm going to post them in a different order than I made them. Instead I'm going to post them in the order that happened. Honestly I'm surprised with how the pictures came out. I didn't have any special lights or anything, and I used my DSi. I think they turned out really good for a DSi.

If you can't read it here ya go! X3

Comic 1:

Panel 1

Strawberry: Did you get the Laudnum, and the sanity potion?

Me: A what?

Panel 2

Strawberry: Laudanum is so if we're dying we can heal. Sanity potion is so we don't go insane.

Panel 3

Me: Pfft!

Panel 4

Me: I have red and green potions!

Panel 5

Me: Now we can be magical!

Strawberry: Yay~!

Panel 5

Me: !

Panel 6

WHERE'S DIN'S FIRE, AND NAYRU'S LOVE?!

Panel 7

Strawberry: I don't know.

Me: WE HAVE TO FIND THEM!

Comic 2:

Panel 1

Me: Oh wait, that's not Gannon's castle is it?

Strawberry: Maybe it's Brennenburg? (Sorry if it's spelled wrong. XD)

Panel 2

Me: GASP!

Panel 3

Me: If I knew what the was! (I actually knew what that castle was. But since I don't play it I thought it would be funny if I didn't know what it was.)

Comic 3: (The longest so be prepared)

Panel 1

Me: What do we do now?

Strawberry: I dunno! We are lost now!

Panel 2

Me: Oh look a barrel.

Strawberry: *Backs away slowly*

Me: Why are you backing away?

Strawberry: They are evil!

Me: It's just a barrel!

Panel 3

Me: HI BARREL!

Panel 4

Strawberry: I don't trust it.

Panel 5

Me: *Touches it*

Strawberry: Don't touch it! That's a baaaaaad idea!

Me: *Touches it again*

Strawberry: NO STOP!

Panel 6

Me: *Pushes it to Strawberry* *Troll mode activate*

Panel 7

AHHHHHHHH!

Panel 8

You're mean! Why are you doing this?

Me: It's just a barrel. Donkey Kong likes them! (I'm not a huge fan of Donkey Kong or his games, but there are tons of barrels in those games. :I)

Panel 9

Strawberry: Eww! There's a spider behind you!

Panel 10

Me: Seriously? Is it tiny, or like Minecraft?

WHEW! That was a lot to type! :I
Anyways, I might make more comics of these little role plays me and Strawberry do!

Here's her DeviantART


All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

4 comments:

  1. BUT WE STILL HAVEN'T FOUND DANIEL, OR ANY OF MY MAGICAL SPELLZ YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UURRR RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT D: WE GOTTTAAA FIND DAN

      Delete
    2. THEN LETS GRAB OUR SAFETY TORCHES!
      ALONS-Y!!!!! XD

      Delete