Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nostalgia moment!

OK.
I don't know how many of you have herd of this game, but this is part of my childhood right here!
This game was one of the games in our Gamecube collection when it was first starting out. I don't play this game to this day, but I saw somebody had Billy Hatcher on the thumbnail of a "Top 10 Nostalgic Games" list.
First I was all like, "OH MY GOSH IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?'
I looked and it was.... ; v ;
And it put a huge smile on my face. :D
I should make a list like that. (I've actually done it before, but I don't think I finished making it. :I )
Whenever I played multiplayer I'd always, ALWAYS, play as Rolly! (Since she was the only girl.)
Don't even get me started on the multiplayer..... (More memories right there.)

Now I NEED to find a video of somebody playing it.
Feel all the nostalgia from all the music, sound effects, visuals, characters..... ; v ;
(Actually I watched the dude's video and saw the characters that were used in my house.... Nostalgia!!!!!!!! XD)

Anyways, there are no drawings here and probably not til the sun comes up. (Or goes down since I'm going to be busy.) G'night everybody!

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment