Friday, June 28, 2013

Me and SlenderMane/SlenderPony

Yeah I had to rush.
It didn't come out as well as well probably anybody had hoped because I GOT FREAKING SIDETRACKED WITH ANOTHER DRAWING! XD

Anyways I had to rush because I'm going swimming with the family and some friends in an hour, and after I get home I have to get ready and leave for the weekend. :I I didn't want to leave this until Monday so I had to rush. Honestly I had a bit more time than I thought I did. When I want to go fast I can go pretty fast. So since I have spare time I'm going to make a SUPER LONG DESCRIPTION! MUHAHAHAHAHA! XD Anyways I won't be able to do computer art over the weekend, but I'll make plenty of little sketches and comic strips. That's the awesome part because I think my comic strips are pretty good. :3 I also get to go to more livestreams because people usually make them at night. Come on people. XD *Deathstare* 
Haha, I'm going swimming and I used a BEN icon.
Sure timezones have something to do with it. For example if I want to go to one of GingaAkam's livestreams she usually makes them in the evening (her time.) while it's like 3:00 or 4:00 A.M. (My time.) Since it's a weekend I don't have to give a crud how long I stay up. XD I also have Colors! 3D on my 3DS. It's not as good as PaintToolSAI, but it's usable. :I Seriously though. Every awesome livestream takes place at night for me. XD Such as Kiki's I've only been to one of her's so I don't know if she does other times. I'm hoping to start doing livestreams too because watching me draw will be AN EPIC THRILL RIDE OF FREAKING EPICNESS! LOL Newp. I don't do many speedpaints because it's a freaking pain. My screen recorder only does 15 minutes at a time then I have to save. It's a pain because it takes like.... 10 to 20 minutes to save. I can't find any other recorders. So yeah. It takes me about.... 1 to 3 hours to make a drawing like this. Even though my screen recorder says I've only recorded like 30 minutes. That doesn't count sketching, and outline. Which takes a while. So yeah. (Geez I say that a lot!) Anyways I better get ready to go. Also if you want to chat with me some time I'll be back on tonight. It's awesome there check it out sometime.


I also saw Monster's University yesterday. (I meant to say in something I posted yesterday, but I freaking forgot. XD) I was skeptical about it, but they pulled it off! I mean I had to be skeptical it was part of my childhood. Soo yeah.

OK I better get ready. XD See ya guys in the next post.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment