Sunday, June 30, 2013

I want to make a comic series.

I know I already had one about my family, but I don't know.... I have to be pretty motivated for that kind of thing. I want to make a fan series. I guess you could just say it'll be a fan fiction. =__=

Anyways I'm thinking CreepyPasta, but Doctor Who would be interesting too.
The downside is that I'm only motivated for these things for a while. When people get involved, or a day or so passes I'm not motivated anymore. So we'll just have to see.
I would like to know what you guys want though and maybe sometime I can make it happen! :D

**EDIT**

I think I'll make it a crossover. I think some people may not like it, but either way people would've been unhappy, and hate it. I've had hate before, and criticism as well. (The criticism was constructive so  it's all good!) I think I'll write it first then make it into a comic if I feel like it. :D I'll post part one sometime if ideas flow good. If not then it'll be cancelled. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment