Saturday, June 15, 2013

William meets Zippers

Another one of GingaAkam's OC's.
I couldn't help it. XD Zippers is the complete opposite of William, which makes this funny!
William's shocked and surprised faces on here are hilarious. XD Ignore the fail on panel one. I have a hard time drawing that pose Zippers is pulling. :I Ginga says that Zippers doesn't know anything about personal space. William is not going to have a good time with this guy, but I will have a good time drawing him being annoyed by Zippers.

Oh yeah, I changed William's design a bit. Instead of his evil eye being covered by his hair. I changed it to a piece of cloth. I'm probably going to make it his mother's. (Who passed away along with his father.)
I think William's face in the second panel is my favorite. It's hilarious. He never smiles so this is.... Different. He must be really disturbed, or just really really surprised.

In case you can't read it here's what they're saying.

Panel one

Zippers: *Talking his mouth off* 

William: Um.... Hello? Now go away!

Zippers: Why aren't you talking? SPEAK UP!!!!

Panel two

Zippers: I like making new friends! Give me hugs! *Happy face*

William: What the-?!

Panel three

Zippers: *Happy face*

William: How do you get rid of this guy?!

Me: I don't know! Ask her!

Ginga: I don't know either!

It may look a bit messy, but it actually did take a while. :I
I'll make a revised reference page on Monday.
Hnnggg I wanna hug Zippers. 

Zippers and GingaAkam belong to GingaAkam on DeviantART


All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

I hope I'm not bothering you Ginga by drawing your OC's and stuff so much. They're so much fun to draw! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment