Sunday, June 2, 2013

William is not Amused

Me: Will what are you doing?
William: Don't call me Will, call me William. I'm bored, and your show is a bit amusing.
Me: Well can you get off the keyboard please?
William: Fine.

Hee hee, I made a paper William. Sadly I cut off a strand of hair without realizing it. I also meant to have a strand of paper sticking out so it would stand better, but I forgot to do that. Oh well it's still standing pretty good.
Also I was at the mall yesterday. I saw a couple manikins that were quite amusing. First there was a faceless manikin but it had short black hair, and it was a girl. I called it Teenage Slender Woman. The second one was a kid in a gas mask. Not much saying needed about that one.
I should be using my colored pencils for this, but they're not available to me at the moment.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment