Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sketches

I sketched a bunch of people's OCs because I was just sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office. (I'm fine. Don't worry! :D)
So here ya go.
I tried drawing Tinyman's evil form. :I I failed. Yes I gave it a snake tounge. It looks cool! D:

OCs belong to....

William: Me




I went to HotTopic today and FINALLY got a Doctor Who shirt! I've been a fan for.... I don't know around a year or something....
It says "Keep calm I'm the Doctor." I wanted another shirt. I found a "People say time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but in a non-liniar, non- subjective point of view, it's more of a big ball of wibbly wobbly.... Timey Wimey.... Stuff." but they didn't have any in my size!!!!! ; A ; I could have gotten "Keep calm and don't blink." but I like this one better. It matches my blue streak in my hair. :3

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

2 comments: