Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guess I'm on a Hiatus

Uuugh. I guess this is what a hiatus feels like.
I ca'nt think of anything to draw. Well.... I can think of some ideas, but I can't finish them! D:
I started drawing a picture of Liu last night, but I can't finish it. Maybe I'll try starting over. Oh well, I also have camp in like 11 days! :D I heard it's in the same location as last year..... It's in the woods.
A CreepyPasta fan.
In
the
woods! XD
Bleh I'll be fine. |:I The most I'll be is jokingly scared, but nobody else in my group likes CreepyPasta to my knowledge. :(
So my jokes will be to myself. **ForeverAlone** (Actually I don't know that because I'm afraid to bring it up. Maybe I'll make little references and see if anybody catches on.)
Oh well, not everybody has to like what I like. It's actually a really nice area. Very beautiful and the air is real nice because you have freaking trees everywhere. You can find mushrooms too, but I have the common sense not to touch or eat them. |:I I'm not an idiot you know.
Actually now that I think about it pretty much nobody in my group likes what I like. It gets pretty awkward sometimes. Oh well I still wanna go. I can study the trees, and try to get better at drawing them because I SUCK!

OK this is getting WAY off topic. Sorry about that. :I Can't help it.

All copyrighted characters, logos, and songs belong to their rightful owners.

~ Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment